Unfortunately the roofing industry has acquired a poor reputation for service with the general public. In order to give our potential customers reassurance, we promise to work to the following charter.
- We will always supply you with a written quotation when submitting a tender for contract
- We will comply with all laws, statutory regulations and building regulations
- We will maintain adequate employer’s and public liability insurance
- We will respect our customer’s privacy, and take all necessary steps to ensure the safety and security of their property
- We will do everything possible to ensure that all work is started and completed to an agreed schedule, and will immediately communicate any unavoidable changes
- We will strive to complete all work to the agreed specification and budget, and will await customer agreement to any unanticipated changes
- We will leave all areas clean and tidy at the end of each day, and will remove all rubbish upon completion of the contract
In addition to the above, we will never “cold-call” to tell you work needs doing. If an unsafe condition is noticed at your property, we would let you know, but will refuse to quote for any work until you have taken other advice.